We continue to experience unprecedented times, and as such vigilance in our day to day activities is a necessity to help contain the covid virus ensuring we all stay as safe as possible whilst carrying on with our daily routines as best we can, that includes a little pampering for ourselves.
To this end, we would like to share our safety procedures helping us keep our staff and clients as safe as possible.
We continue to:-
- Sanitise working stations.
- utilise the UV Sterilation machines for equipment,.
- Reduced waiting area.
- Sanitisers are available when you enter.
- Gloves are available at the station if required.
- Masks are available at the station. (a small charge may be required)
- Sterilising wipes for the card terminal.
- Steam cleaner.
What to do when you visit either of our salons.
- DO NOT visit the salon if you feel unwell, have a cough or temperature.
- On entering the salon, please feel free to use the hand sanitiser before you continue, this is situated just inside the door.
- If you feel it necessary there are disposable gloves available at the station.
- We regret that we remain of the belief it is unsafe to offer magazines but please feel free to bring your own or use your phones using our complimentary wi-fi whilst in the salon to entertain yourself whilst waiting.